Saturday, March 5, 2016

I'm feeling my mojo again!

After a very long hiatus from sewing -- like long enough to get all my kids out of the house, them to get married and have kids -- I'm back at my sewing machine!  In between that time, I have quilt, made dolls, painted, drawn graphites, honed my pyrography skills, learned to crochet, loom knitted, hand painted tee shirts, worked with wood a bit.  Sold some of my wares on ebay back in the day.  Enough to become a power seller!  But all that is behind me and I am once again back to where I started.  Me and my sewing machine.  We have had a very long love affair.  Despite all my wandering, I have never ventured too far from sewing.   It's a little bit like riding a bike at this point in my life.  When you first get back on you are a little bit wobbly, but the more you ride, the more you pedal and the faster you go until one day it's like you have always rode that bike *again*!

Anyhow, I'm back now sewing for my grandchildren who, unlike their mother (haha), appreciate anything grandma makes for them!  I'll do my best to keep this up to date!


No comments:

Post a Comment